What information do we collect and why?
The personal information we collect about you will depend on how and why you are engaging with us. It could include (but is not limited to):
- Your name
- Telephone numbers
- E-mail address
- Other information you provide by filling out forms on our website
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence including email.
Examples of why we collect data include;
- When you have consented to us doing so for a specified purpose (for example to receive our e-newsletter or to contact you regarding an enquiry)
- In order to fulfil contractual obligations
- If we have a legitimate interest to do so
Where we rely on a legitimate interest to use your information, we promise never to do it in an intrusive way or to cause distress, and to always respect your rights.
We will always give you the option to opt-out of marketing communications from us. We will never send you unsolicited ‘junk’ email or communications, or share your data with anyone else who might.
How do we use your information?
Examples of how we use your data include;
- To respond to or fulfil any requests, queries or complaints we receive from you.
- To send you news of products, services & offers that may be of interest to you. You can opt-out of receiving these emails at any time.
- For internal purposes such as account management, analytics and ways that will improve efficiencies.
We never give or sell information to other organisations.
We will not keep your personal information for longer than necessary for the organisation’s purposes or for legal requirements.
We regularly review our processes and procedures to protect your information from unauthorised access and use, accidental loss and/or destruction.
If you have given us your consent to process your information, you can withdraw it whenever you wish and you will be offered the right to withdraw your consent (opt out) to every type of communication we send you.
If you have any feedback or would like to make a complaint about how we handle your personal information, please contact us so we can investigate and address your concerns.